Did you know that Abracadabra is from Kabbalah? It is Aramaic for “I create as I speak.” According to Kabbalah, God used the ten spheres of the Tree of Life as a blueprint to create the Universe. By following this same blueprint, you can create miracles in your own life. This in-depth workshop will acquaint you with this ancient spiritual technology and teach you how to apply it in your everyday life.
The Ten Spheres include:
- Crown – the Will of God, the One, and the Beginning
- Wisdom – Intuition, Inspiration, and the Father
- Understanding – The Goddess Principle, Discipline, Time, and Space
- Mercy – Compassion, Expansion, Forgiveness and Unconditional Love
- Severity – Energy, Strength, Decisiveness, and Judgement
- Beauty – Creativity, Balance, and Sacrifice
- Eternity – Mother Nature and Relationships
- Splendor – Communication and Magic
- Foundation – Sexuality, Death and Transformation
- Kingdom – The Material World, Experiencing Life and Receiving Gifts
Connect to the ten archetypes of the Tree of Life and foster spiritual, emotional, and material growth using comparative mysticism, guided meditations, and astrology.
Now it is your turn to create miracles.
Gahl Sasson is an established author and has been teaching workshops on Storytelling, Kabbalah, Astrology and Mysticism around the globe for over 20 years. Gahl makes Kabbalah, astrology, and psychology engaging, illuminating, and fun. The way he sees Kabbalah is accessible to anyone from any faith and background. The innovative examples that he conjures up to illustrate these high concepts spurs his audience to laugh and then declare, Aha! Most of all, Gahl tells stories, relating a cast array of competing myths from traditions across the globe to delineate the workings of the inner world.
Pasadena, CA 91107
|Workshop Fee||$ 40.00|